Latest and Greatest: The Kardashians

Victoria Fredericks, Writer

For the month of October the Kardashians have had an exciting month with new releases of clothing lines and makeup, along with Kim Kardashians scary robbery in Paris.

On October 3, Kim Kardashian was alone in her apartment in Paris when five men disguised as police officers knocked on her door. After forcing their way into her apartment they tied her up in her bathroom and held her at gunpoint. They stole about  8.7 million dollars worth of items. The next day Kim fled Paris and was severely shaken. She now has been taking a break from social media, and she put her famous reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians on hold.

Khloe Kardashian recently teamed up with fashion executive Emma Grede to create a jean line that would cater to women of all shapes and sizes. The line is called Good American and will range from size 0 to a plus-size 24. Khloe said her inspiration to create a line of jeans was caused by many brands not carrying her size or body type. The jeans are high end and will be carried at all Nordstrom stores.

The founders of Good American: Emma Gede and Khloe Kardashian.

The founders of Good American: Emma Grede and Khloe Kardashian.

Since Kylie Jenner’s cosmetic brand has been doing so well, Kylie has been releasing new products every month since August. In October she released her second Kyshadow palette called ‘The Burgundy Palette.” The palette, like most of her other releases, was sold out within an hour. Kylie also released her fall lip shades: Moon, Spice, Trick, and Pumpkin. She even released a shade called ‘Smile’ that donated all the proceeds to Smile Train, an organization that supports children with cleft palettes. She has been very successful with her brand and has lots of big releases planned for the future.

The Kylie Cosmetics fall lip shades. From left t right: Trick, Moon, Pumpkin, and Spice.

The Kylie Cosmetics fall lip shades. From left to right: Trick, Moon, Pumpkin, and Spice.