Filed under News, World News

A Job Worth Taking

The reason why jobs are created more each month is because people  are beginning to enter many different fields in the work force. In September of 2016, 156,000 jobs have been added to the Labor Market as employment efforts lead to a strong economy and a fully employed nation, while comparison to last year over 220,000 jobs would be created monthly. With many jobs being created, the unemployment rate has ticked back up from 4.9% to 5% which has been raising concern to all Americans about the sanctity of our economy.

This graph shows the percentage rate of unempolyment.

This graph shows the percentage rate of unemployment.

The Labor Department has calculated the number of jobs that will be created. They report that the rate which new jobs have formed has doubled this month, catching up with the demands of the growing population. More people are working now than after the 7 -year recovery period from the Recession.

The amount of layoffs have been low for four years, wages have increased, and money is being circulated back into the market. The United States’ economy is gradually improving as these newly created jobs are hiring employees, although the rate at which it is growing has become sluggish.

The number of business investments and the slow rate at which the economy is growing proves to be detrimental to working Americans. Even though most Americans are working, the economy is not

A graph shows the amount of jobs that were present in each year.

This graph shows the amount of jobs that were present each year.

experiencing more rapid growth than other national economies. Financial growth could also be threaten as many states and corporations have implemented an increase the minimum wage.

The amount of jobs being created does minimal change to the condition of the Federal Reserve calculus, which is expecting an interest rate hike some time in December. Most created jobs have focused on professional business services, consisting of accountants, engineers, and architects. This takes up more than 1/3 of growing jobs in America. Health Care and Food services combined take up the second most notable bulk of growing jobs.